We are providing software and hardware support for B.E and M.E graduates for all technologies and domains by fulfilling our client’s desires in Research & Development and IT Training sectors cutting edge methodologies. We give 100% effort to make the projects for students to meet industry requirements. We have an experts with hands on many years of experience in various hardware industries to perform real time design of concepts.
MATLAB PROJECTS DOMAINS FOR B.E AND M.E STUDENTS
- Video processing.
- Signal processing.
- Electrical circuit design using Simulink and Stateflow.
- Various soft computing algorithm implementations.
- MATLAB and HARDWARE integration projects.
- MATLAB for AUTOMOBILE industries etc…
NETWORK SIMULATOR PROJECT DOMAINS FOR B.E AND M.E STUDENTS
We provide implementation services for network simulators such as NS, NS2, NS3, OMNET, OPNET. The domains in network simulators are
- Object-oriented modelling.
- Hierarchical modelling environment for both wireless and wired networks.
- Scalable wireless simulations support.
- Customizable wireless modelling.
- Discrete Event, Hybrid and Analytical simulation for all networks.
- Open interface for integrating external component libraries.
Many universities will need a real time simulation of ideas that are introduced by the students. If the client has no idea about the concept to be implemented we will help you to choose from concept selection until model preparation. We do hardware projects in areas such as
- Internet of things (IoT) projects for engineers.
- Real time projects using Ardiuno boards.
- Robotics projects.
- Power electronics projects.
- Projects in Rasperry pi boards.
- Smart home and smart robot projects.
- Embedded projects using PIC microcontroller.
We can handle all kinds of hardware projects in both embedded and power electronics domain.